We’re sold out! Thank you and we’re looking forward to seeing the registered folks on Sunday!
We are so excited to offer our first beginner’s cookie decorating class!
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Who doesn’t love Hocus Pocus? Learn to cookie-fy the Sanderson Sisters, a cauldron, the black flame candle, and, of course, the super lovable, Binx the cat.
This class is perfect if you:
- have always wanted to learn about cookie decorating in a no pressure, relaxed environment
- want to try something new
- want to relive the early 90s
- love Hocus Pocus (#teamwinifred4ever)
- want to spend fun afternoon with friends, family, fellow cookie aficionados
- want to get hyped up for Halloween
We’ll offer sips and snacks during class.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Outlining, Flooding, and Detailing with Royal Icing
- How to Make Sprinkles
- Dry Dusting
You’ll leave with:
- 6 delicious cookies decorated by YOU (way to go!)
- a small swag bag of cookie decorating gear
- “I Put a Spell on You” stuck in your head
- East Austin Culinary Studio, 2100 Robert Browning St, Austin, TX 78723
- (There is a small parking lot behind studio or street parking in front)
All registrants must be 12 or older.
If you have food allergy concerns please be sure to note that in the registration.
As with everything we make here at Qué Bueno Bakery, all cookies, icing, and food items at class will be dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and vegan.
Sound fun? Click Add to Order at the top of the page!